Product Introduction Video
Tray Catches Integrated with The Chamber Interior Minimize Cleaning Time While LCD Panel Enhances Terior Nhances Operation.
LCD TouchPanel Controller
A WVGA color LCD touchpanel delivers full controlover different protocols.Control can be performed with gloved fingers as the touch panel has resistive coating.
Integrated Tray catches
Tray catches are integral parts of the chamber, opening up more space for trays, allowing the incubator to accommodate more culture containers.
(Comparison with MCO-19AIC)
Up to 20 ø100mm dishes (92mm) can be arrayed (5 horizontally x 4 vertically)
16 dishes (MCO-19AIC) → 20 dishes (KM-CC17R)
Optimal Humidity Control
Stable humidity control not influenced by environmental conditions and frequent incubator door openings.
Field-reversible Door (select right/left opening)
The reversible door can be right or left opening depending on the installation space or positioning of peripheral equipment. Each outer door corner has a special aluminum grip for easier opening.
USB Memory Data Transfer
Standard USB port provided for convenient log data transfer to a USB memory stick and to a PC. Data log period is 1.5 months using 2-minute intervals.
Maximum Security Control with Electric Lock
Automatic door locking can be set on the KM-CC17RH2 (standard equipped with electric lock) and other models equipped with the optional electric lock (KM-CCPL1).
One to six digit password protection can also be set for releasing the lock.
inCu saFe® Construction for Germicidal Protection
- Panasonic offers exclusive use of inCu saFe® copper-enriched stainless steel alloy interior surfaces within a technical design created to eliminate
contamination sources and to mitigate the effect of airborne contaminates introduced through normal use.
- Chart summarizes test results with four strains of mycoplasma.
Results demonstrate how Panasonic inCu saFe® copperenriched stainless steel alloy offers germicidal properties of conventional C1100 copper while maintaining both corrosionproof and discoloration-resistant properties of conventional stainless steel 304.
Accurate Temperature Control
- The patented Direct Heat and Air Jacket conditioning system precisely regulates temperature through three independent heating zones under microprocessor PID* control. Uniform temperatures are further enhanced by gentle fan circulation.
- To avoid cell culture desiccation, the KM-CC17R maintains upto 90% RH at 37°C.
- Humidification is achieved by reliable natural evaporation and forced-air circulation and protected by an automatic optical sensor for low water level alerts.
Precise CO2 Control
- Panasonic proprietary single beam, dual detector infrared CO2 system offers unprecedented control accuracy and stability by simultaneously measuring two wavelengths for continuous zero calibration.
- Benefits include ultra-fast recovery without overshoot and accurate CO2 averages during periods of frequent incubator access with multiple door openings.
- An optional STD gas auto calibration kit is available.
- Multi-point data logging offers push-button graphical display. Panasonic DAQ* system permits remote transmission, data logging and live monitoring.
SafeCell UV Decontamination
- SafeCell UV includes a programmable ultraviolet lamp, isolated from cell cultures, that decontaminates conditioned air and humidity reservoir water to prevent contamination without affecting cell cultures in vitro.
- Contaminants trapped within the humidifying pan at the base of the plenum are destroyed by high intensity, ozone-free ultraviolet light.
- Decontaminated, humidified air is released from the lower plenum for vertical convection through and around the perforated shelves.
Interior air motion is suspended when the door is opened, minimizing movement of room air contaminants into the chamber. The unique air duct system also improves temperature recovery characteristics.
Rapid, Effective and Safe H2O2 Decontamination Cycle
Industry-first, Panasonic unique high-speed decontamination system utilizing vaporized H2O2 offers time-saving and documented chamber decontamination with complete safety.
- Full decontamination process takes less than three hours, saving valuable time. For example, if the decontamination cycle is started at 9 am, the unit will be ready for use in the afternoon.
- All interior components are decontaminated in situ. No need for time-consuming removal and autoclaving.
- No high heat emission. No need for removal of sensors.
- After decontamination H2O2 vapor is decomposed to harmless water and oxygen by UV light.
- Outer door is automatically locked during the decontamination cycle by the electric interlock system to ensure operator safety.
- Unlike a high heat decontamination incubator, Panasonic’s unique H2O2 decontamination cycle does not emit high heat. Therefore, when two KM-CC17R units are stacked, one incubator can be decontaminated without affecting the temperature in the other.
|External Dimensions||620 x 710 x 900 (mm) / 24.4 x 28.0 x 35.4 (inch)|
|Interior Dimensions||490 x 523 x 665 (mm) /19.3 x 20.6 x 26.2 (inch)|
|Interior Volume||165 liters (5.8 cu.Ft.)|
|Data Acquisition||Automatic log function of temperature, CO2, Door opening/closing, Alarm and CSV file output|
|Exterior Cabinet and Door||Galvanized steel with backed-on finish|
|Interior and Shelves||Copper-enriched stainless steel|
|Outer Door||Galvanized steel with backed-on finish Reversible heated|
|Inner Door||Tempered glass|
|Shelves||Copper-enriched stainless steel 4 supplies as standard (Maximum 10), Exterior dimensions: 475 (W) x 450 (D) x 12 (H) mm, maximum load 7kg/shelf|
|Access Port||Diameter 30mm port with non-VOC silicone stoppers (1 on back side)|
|Insulation||Rigid foam polyurethane|
|Air Flow||Gentle vertical airflow, continuous with inner door closed|
|Water Level Sensor||-|
|CO2 Gas Connection||4mm to 6mm inner diameter tubing|
|CO2 Gas Pressure||0.03 MPa (G) (0.3Kgf/cm2G, 4.3psiG) from two stage CO2 regulator|
|Net Weight||80kg (176 lbs)|
|Tempearture Control Range||+5°C above ambient to 50 °C*1 (Ambient temperature: 5°C-35°C)|
|Tempearture Uniformity||±0.25°C (23°C ambient, setting: 37°C, CO2: 5%, no load)*2|
|CO2 Control Range and Deviation||0% to 20%|
|Interior Humidity||95% ±5%R.H.|
|Max. Power Consumption||Max. 379W|
|Max. Heat Discharge||1,070kJ/h|
|CO2 Sensor Platform||Ceramic based, single beam infrared sensor, with dual wavelength measurement for continuous auto-zero calibration|
|CO2 Sampling Patent Pending||No moving parts; airflow passess over in/out ports to sustain continuous sampling|