정밀하고 안정적인 온도제어가 가능한 혈액보관용 냉장고
The Panasonic MBR Series provides two styles of storage systems: G-type (coated hard steel wire shelf) and GR-type (stainless steel roll-out drawers with card holder).
Designed to conform to AABB criteria, the series ensures stable and reliable temperature control utilizing Panasonic original technology. A special highly efficient compressor designed and developed by Panasonic provides rapid cooling and quiet performance for each model.
Stable temperature control
- Temperature is controlled by two sensors located in the liquid-loaded monitor bottles, which are in the shape of a blood bag.
- Two thermistor sensors constantly monitor the temperature in both the upper and the lower part of chamber.
- Microprocessor control ensures the most accurate temperature control available.
- Multi air-flow plenum system ensures excellent temperature uniformity in larger capacity models. (MBR-704GR, MBR-1405G/GR)
- Temperature-maintained defrost designed with thermal sensors and heaters on the evaporator, all under precise microprocessor control.
Temperature variations prevented
The Panasonic MBR Series is designed to minimize cold air loss even with frequent door openings.
- Separated transparent inner doors minimize the chamber air leakage during door openings.
- Foamed-in-place insulation in the walls and magnetic sealed outer doors with double-pane glass window prevent chamber air leakage and promote complete door closings.
- Large air circulation fan enables rapid temperature recovery after door open- ings. (Double fan for MBR-1405G/GR.)
- Fluorescent interior lamp with ON/OFF switch and a large view window in the outer door provide a clear view of stored items.
- New control panel for improved operability, visibility, and calibration.
Enhanced alarm and aafety functions
- Audible and flashing LED visual alarms with remote alarm contacts, in case of power failure, high or low temperature condition, or any thermal sensor abnormality.
- Door alarm and key lock as standard features.
- Re-activating buzzer, lamp and remote alarm contact.(30 min. after buzzer stops)
- Built-in temperature recorder (1/7/32 days)
- Designed to meet AABB criteria
- Precise temperature control
- Alarm and safety functions
|External Dimensions||770 x 830 x 1955 (mm) / 30.3 x 32.7 x 77.0 (inch)|
|Internal Dimensions||650 x 697 x 1500 (mm) / 25.6 x 27.4 x 59.1 (inch)|
|Effective Capacity||622 liters (22.0 cu.ft.)|
|External Cabinet||Painted steel|
|Internal Cabinet||Painted steel|
|Outer Doors||Painted steel, Provided with 2-layer glass window|
|Inner Doors(acrylic)||Acrylic resin, 3 doors|
|Insulation||Rigid polyurethane foamed-in place|
|Shelves / Drawers||Stainless steel x 6 , Allowable load: 40 kg/drawer|
|Access Port||Inner diameter: 30 mm, Left side, Right side, Top|
|Air Circulation||Forced cool air circulation|
|Compressor||Hermetic type, Output: 200 W x 1|
|Evaporator||Fin and tube type|
|Condenser||Wire and tube type|
|Defrosting||Cycle defrost + forced defrost, Fully automatic|
|Defrosting Heater||100 W|
|Temperature Control Range||Electronic control system|
|Temperature Display||Digital display (in 0.1 °C increments)|
|Temperature Monitor||4 °C±1.5 °C (Ambient temperature 35 °C)|
|Lighting||White light 20W MBR-705GR-PE: FL20SSEXD, MBR-705GR-PR/PK: FL20SD|
|Net Weight||213 kg (470 lbs.)|