향상된 에너지 소비율의 초저온 냉동고
- Panasonic V.I.P. Series -86˚C ultra-low temperature freezers use patented revolutionary vacuum insulation cabinet construction that reduces the wall thickness from 14cm to 7cm (5.5” to 2.7”) and achieves up to 30% more storage capacity than conventionally insulated freezers, without increasing its footprint.
- The newly developed refrigerating circuit regulates high stage compressor ON-OFF cycles, resulting in jumped energy efficiency by approx. 10%* more than previous models, for quieter environment.(MDF-U54V)
and energy consumption of approx. 30%** compared to the previous model.(MDF-U55V) *Based on data measured using the JIS-determined method.
**The data is a measured example (AT 23˚C, 230V 50Hz, no load). Actual power consumption will vary depending on set and ambient conditions, loading and local voltage.
- The rear ventilation cover combines with the aerodynamically designed and positioned components in the refrigeration compartment to provide superior air flow, drastically reducing the load on the freezer and contributing to improved durability.
- Two independent and insulated inner doors with gaskets prevent cold air leakage.
- Status Alert (Condition monitor) monitors ambient and system conditions continuously and notifies of any abnormalities before a problem happens.
- A beak style inner door latch tightly closes the inner door against the freezer frame. It also helps make opening and closing the door smoother.
- The condenser filter is situated at the bottom right side of the front panel to make filter removal and cleaning easier.
- Alarm lamp and buzzer offer secure warning of power failure or abnormal temperature increase.
- High and low temperature warning provides an audible and visual alarm when the temperature deviates more than ±5˚C to ±20˚C (adjustable) from the set point.
- Alarm ring-back function ensures the buzzer will resume operation, should alarm conditions continue after it is silenced.
- Microprocessor-controlled filter-clog check function protects the refrigeration circuit.(MDF-U54V)(MDF-U55V)
- The rugged, one-handed outer door latch allows a padlock to be used to securely protect valuable samples.
- Control panel with digital display for easy operation.
- Maximised capacity with VIP technology
- Safe operation with status alert condition monitoring
- Enhanced security
- Energy saving
|External Dimensions||770 x 870 x 1990 (mm) / 30.3 x 34.3 x 78.3 (inch)|
|Internal Dimensions||630 x 600 x 1380 (mm) / 24.8 x 23.6 x 54.3 (inch)|
|Effective Capacity||519 liters (18.3 cu.ft.)|
|Shelves||Stainless steel, 3 shelves|
|Access Ports||17 mm diameter, 3 locations (back, bottom left / right corners)|
|Net Weight||Approx. 296 kg|
|Compressor||Hermetic type, Output: 1100 W (high stage side), 1100 W (low stage side)|
|Temperature Control Range||– 50 °C to – 86 °C (1 °C increments)|
|Alarms||High / low temperature, Power failure, Filter check, Self diagnostics, Door check, Part replacement notification, Remote alarm contac (Allowable contact capacity: DC 30 V, 2 A)|
|Accessories||1 set of keys, 1 scraper|